thanks to my husbands extreme misfortune, i am inspired to present you with this very uncomfortable would you rather.
would you rather get stung by a bee on your uvula
get a mild case of poison oak in your armpits?
in case you were wondering, yes, b got stung by a bee on his uvula. not to be confused with another word that can be formed from uvula. he was on his usual lunch time run when all of the sudden in flew a bee and right down his throat. on his way down, he was gracious enough to deposit his stinger in b's uvula. fortunately b is not allergic to bees. so after some moderate swelling, 6 vodka tonics, tweezers and a mirror he was good as gold. stinger gone, bee dead...
as for the poison oak. i am very allergic and have been fortunate enough to have it all over my body and face several times in my life. one of which included an in the armpit experience. it was summer. it was ugly, to say the least.
so where you at... assuming you are not allergic to bees and do contract poison oak, what can you handle?