Thursday, July 9, 2009

in honor of san luis obispo's annual gay pride festival coming this weekend, i ask you...

if you were a lesbian, would you rather have

Portia deRossi














or


Lindsay Lohan as your girlfriend?














i know for some of you it isn't easy to get your gay on, but for me this one's a no brainer. and don't try and tell me lindsay's on the fence... once you go dj you never go back! i've mulled over this one with many a friends, and for me, i'm all about the lohan baby.

if you can muster up the courage, i'd love to know where you at... and of course why?

7 comments:

erin said...

i'm not a big fan of either of them, but i'd go with lindsay. portia seems old and lindsay looks hot in that photo you posted.

MEGAN said...

Portia! Went to the gay pride festival in Denver.

Two Cent Sparrow said...

Portia. Lindsay's way too much drama for me.

Kristen said...

Portia, b/c i figure she must be a pretty cool person if she attracted the attention of Ellen. Lindsay may be hot, but she looks dumb as a stick & hella annoying.

The Harper Family said...

Portia. I agree with Anna Lindsay is way too much drama...

Brandon said...

I have nothing appropriate to say...

Tee said...

Though I am super attracted to Lindsay, I think I would go with Portia too cause she's hot all around.