Thursday, July 30, 2009

alright, i've sunk too a new low. been feeling un-inspired in the whole 'would you rather' realm, so i've taken to the internet for some inspiration. and boy oh boy are there some dicey ones out there. after feeling a bit overwhelmed by such gnarly would you rathers... i kept coming back to this one-- not without adding my own touch of course.


would you rather ...........


immerse your naked body in bathtub full of live cockroaches














or




dip nakey noo-noo in a pool of tim mcgraw's tobacco spit?












i know its hard to even get your mind around, but that picture of tim's kinda helping uh? lemme know where you at....

5 comments:

MEGAN said...

apparently neither option appeals to anyone : )

I couldn't do either. Unless their was a monetary reward.

Holls said...

seriously megan. you are my faithful would you rather friend. i'm starting to loose faith. thinking it might be better to only have them when i feel especially inspired!

erin said...

you're going straight up 'fear factor' on us. i'd have to choose the spit. i couldn't handle having the live cockroaches crawling all over me.

Two Cent Sparrow said...

definitely the spit. I shudder at the mere idea of cockroaches crawling all over me.

Tee said...

I agree that I could probably only handle the spit. I don't think the nightmares of cockroaches crawling all over me would ever stop.